The GC Library has a room reservation system to manage room and other library space reservations. Reservations for meetings in the LRC Conference Room (R-111) located in the Library are made through this system.
NOTICE: The LRC Conference Room can only be scheduled by GC Faculty and Staff. Students are able to reserve Private/Group study rooms only.
The LRC Conference Room is equipped with:
- A whiteboard
- A phone
- A large conference table which seats up to 10
- Dry-erase markers and erasers can be checked out at the Circulation Desk
How do I reserve the LRC Conference Room online?
- Select an available (green) slot for the start of your reservation.
- Submit Times.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the Reservation Form and Submit Your Booking
- Follow the link included in the confirmation email to confirm your booking. Failure to confirm your booking within 2 hours of receiving the confirmation email will automatically cancel the reservation.
For issues or questions about reservations, contact the Circulation Desk for assistance at (409) 944-1240 or Message Us.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding