The GC Library is providing an item reservation and pick-up service to assist students, faculty, and staff.
- All items will be picked up at the circulation desk.
- Students, faculty, and staff will be allowed to schedule one pick-up appointment per day.
- If you are not able to book online, you can contact the Circulation Desk for assistance.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines and remain behind the sneeze guard shields at the counter.
- Select an available (green) slot for the start of your reservation.
- Submit Time.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the form to select a pick-up time once you receive the confirmation email that your hold is ready. When you arrive at the library ring the bell and a staff member will be there to assist you.
Contact the Circulation Desk at (409) 944-1240 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding