The GC Library is providing an item reservation and pick-up service to assist students, faculty, and staff.
- All items will be picked up at the circulation desk.
- Students, faculty, and staff will be allowed to schedule one pick-up appointment per day.
- If you are not able to book online, you can contact the Circulation Desk for assistance.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines and remain behind the sneeze guard shields at the counter.
- Select an available (green) slot for the start of your reservation.
- Submit Time.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the form to select a pick-up time once you receive the confirmation email that your hold is ready. When you arrive at the library ring the bell and a staff member will be there to assist you.
Contact the Circulation Desk at (409) 944-1240 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding