The GC Library provides several private/group study rooms to be used by GC students for discussion, study, and research sessions.
- Study Rooms are located in the Library and are available for booking by students, faculty, and staff. Due to high demand, rooms can be booked for up to 2 hours per day, up to 5-time slots per week.
- If you are not able to book online, you can still reserve a study room by contacting the Circulation Desk.
Every study room is equipped with:
- A whiteboard
- Tables and chairs
- Dry-erase markers and erasers can be checked out at the Circulation Desk (GC ID is required).
- Power outlets
How do I reserve a study room online?
- Select an available (green) slot for the start of your reservation.
- Submit Times.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the Reservation Form and Submit Your Booking
- Follow the link included in the confirmation email or visit the Circulation Desk to confirm your booking.
- Failure to confirm your booking within 15 minutes will automatically cancel the reservation.
- Upon arrival, see the Circulation Desk with your GC ID to request the study room be unlocked.
Contact the Circulation Desk at (409) 944-1240 or Message Us with any questions about room reservations.