The GC Library provides several private/group study rooms to be used by GC students for discussion, study, and research sessions.
- Group Study Rooms are located in the Library, and are available for booking by students, faculty, and staff. Due to high demand, rooms can be booked for up to 2 hours per day, up to 5 time slots per week.
- If you are not able to book online, you can still reserve a study room by contacting the Circulation Desk.
- When not reserved, Group Study Rooms are available on a walk-in basis to GC students for collaborative group study. Walk-in groups take precedence over individuals.
Every study room is equipped with:
- A whiteboard
- Tables and chairs
- Dry-erase markers and erasers can be checked out at the Circulation Desk (GC ID is required).
- Power outlets
How do I reserve a study room online?
- Select an available (green) slot for the start of you reservation.
- Submit Times.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the Reservation Form and Submit Your Booking
- Follow the link included in the confirmation email to confirm your booking. Failure to do so within 15 minutes after receiving the email will cause the request to be cancelled.
Contact the Circulation Desk at (409) 944-1240 or email@example.com with any questions about room reservations.