The GC Library has study rooms for GC students for discussion, study, and research sessions.
- Study rooms are located in the Library and are available for reservation by GC students, faculty, and staff. Due to high demand, rooms can be booked for up to 3 hours daily.
- If you cannot book online, you can reserve a study room by contacting the Circulation Desk.
Every study room is equipped with the following:
- A whiteboard
- Tables and chairs
- Dry-erase markers and erasers can be checked out at the Circulation Desk (GC ID is required).
- Power outlets
- Rotating Fans
How do I reserve a study room online?
- Select an available (green) slot to start the reservation.
- Submit Times.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the Reservation Form and Submit Your Booking.
- Follow the link included in the confirmation email or visit the Circulation Desk to confirm your booking.
- Upon arrival, see the Circulation Desk with your GC ID to request the study room be unlocked.
- The library reserves the right to cancel bookings at any time.
Contact the Circulation Desk at (409) 944-1240 or Message Us with any questions about room reservations.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding